Monday, May 5, 2008

Pedicures

Well it is a first. David went and got a pedicure with me on Saturday night! I had a gift certificate and he reluctantly went! He finally decided it couldn't be all that bad getting your feet rubbed. One thing we did find out though is David has really ticklish feet. He would jerk is knee up when she would rub the bottoms and his toes. He got laughing and some ladies in the salon got a kick out of it! Before you all make fun of him picture this - sitting in a massage chair, reclined back, getting your feet rubbed watching the basketball game. He was in heaven! I wish I had a picture!

3 comments:

Marissa said...

Oh my gosh. Does David know you blogged about his venture into the world of pampering and ticklish toes? Tell David to expect a call from Darrin about "reclaiming his manhood."

Jeff said...

I always knew David was a girly man.

TitansFan said...

Aw man that sounds awesome! My wife said she is planning on getting me a pedicure. She just had this Pedicure Massage Chair installed back in May. She said I would love it!