Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Family update

Well the school year is about to wrap up and we are ready for summer. The pool opens this weekend and it is all the kids can talk about. It should be a fun summer since all the kids like the water and can swim with life jackets - so I won't have to worry as much and can enjoy it to. I am going to have Miles begin swimming lessons - they are offered at our pool so it is easy. Baseball season is almost over - we are 5-3-1. We have 3 more games and then the tournament. Miles has improved alot. I have been playing catch with him and he is getting more consistent at catching and fielding the ball and he has gotten good at hitting. Jackson can't wait until he can play this fall! Miles brought home his report card and has a "M" (Mastered)in every category! I guess this means he has Mastered everything that Kindergarten has to offer and is ready to move on to the first grade - time flies. Jackson loves preschool and has even come out of his shell and began talking to his teachers. He talks non stop at home but is shy at church and school! Addison is talking a ton and beginning to potty train herself. If mom was motivated it would be done. She gets on the toilet herself and has started to tell me. I bought some pull-ups and am going to begin - it would be nice not to buy diapers! She is still running the house but is so dang cute it is hard to say no to her. David has been traveling quite a bit but should slow down after next week. He has been in Minneapolis MN and got to go to the Mall of America! Since my days seem to drag on and on - (time slows down when your parents are on a mission only three months seem like eighteen!)I am concentrating on projects especially food storage right. I have access to the stake canner this next week and have been buying every kidney and black bean from the stores. The cashier asked me if I liked beans when I bought 100 bags (they only come in 1 pound bags)! David wants to can ding dongs imagine that!! That is about all that is happening here in the great state of Texas - We will have more pictures soon!

1 comments:

Marissa said...

Regarding your look-alike meters: I disagree. Jackson is all David. Addison is all you. Miles is more a combo.