Thursday, April 3, 2008

Girls are Sugar n Spice and everything nice - NOT

So Addison just turned 21 months on Sunday and the power struggle between mother and daughter has already begun. She is one strong willed little girl who thinks she know everything and can do everything. One Sunday I dressed her in a cute blue gymboree dress which I had actually splurged and bought the matching shoes - which yes cost more than the dress! Addison would not wear them - she had to wear her black Sunday shoes - I finally gave up and let her - so much for cute shoes. Addison loves to follow mom around the house and try to do all the chores mom does - which actually isn't a help at all - so usually tears up everything I do - I have found she hates the vacuum so when I need a break from her - I turn on the vacuum and she runs and hides! Mom and Dad won't believe this one - she takes her clothes off and changes them 3-4 times a day. I grow very weary of constantly changing her clothes - not to mention most of it ends up going through the laundry again! She is a very high maintenance little girl but also has the cutest smile in the world, has dad tied around her little finger (and we wonder why she is spoiled),and gives the best hugs and kisses in the world!! She is a handful but we still love her!

PS I have also almost got her weaned - I cut it back and won't let her nurse at all except when she wakes up at 5am and I want her to back to sleep and even then - she stops and grabs her sippy of water! Almost done!!

1 comments:

Marissa said...

Howdy! I didn't realize you had joined the blogger-hood; I'm so glad to be able to stay in touch with you guys better. I can't believe how big your kids are. We really need to get together eventually. Someday! Take care!