Thursday, March 6, 2008

Tea Party

Miles came to me yesterday to invite me to a tea party! When I came out they had all the food set up. He has been learning about nutrition in school so he had the food divided. He had all the fruit/vegetables in one bowl, a hot dog and some cheese in another bowl and then in the last bowl he had the chips, a donut, and cookies. He told me we couldn't eat the sugar food because it was bad for us and would put black spots on our teeth. Then he grabbed the tea pot and said we don't drink coffee or tea it is bad for our tummies we only drink milk, orange juice, and water - Sprite and Rootbeer also have sugar so we shouldn't drink them. I am hoping with all this new information he has gotten that I can get him to eat more fruit and vegetable. He really listens in school - always has new information - the more he knows the easier it is to reason with him!!

0 comments: